Monday, 3 May 2010

劳动节

May 1st, we go the KL with my grandmother n aunt
 we live in jiu home
 
 TS and SG us to walk, so my sister to her boyfriend
Oh,my sister handsome boyfriend,haha
 
So,go to oldtown yamcha
All together chatting~ my sister her boyfriend is very shy oh!

My friend came to find me,a long time not seen you
Yamcha together...
This is going to pavilon,and I have enough time,had the next strategic

6:00 a ~ go to pavilon set my sister and her boyfriend 
We eat pot Chau
 
See pic
 All my cousion
See my sister n her boyfriend,haha
My grandmother^^
Finished on the eat,then set my sister's boyfriend to take his home clothes, he told us to go back johor...wakaka
 
Labor Day ended this way,their good-bye to my grandmother,aunt slightly ~
1 May memorable

No comments:

Post a Comment